Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Heavy But Short Period My Period Is Alway Long/heavy My Period Was Short And Light This Month Could I Be Preggo?

My period is alway long/heavy my period was short and light this month could i be preggo? - heavy but short period

My time is becoming harder and harder until 5 or 6. This month my period was only 4 days and is very hard on the first day. I have one of these things online success Ovulation and they said I was ovulating 25a in February, the first day I had had sex. I have 3 pregnancy tests and all were pregnant, could be negative, and simply the first test?

1 comment:

GataLoca said...

If you started with the race of the day of ovulation, there would still change, but is very low. Because the egg life span is only 12 to 24 hours (even shorter than that). Since the white day, but not at the time of ovulation, probably by the time you had sexual intercourse, the egg was gone.

However, there may be implantation bleeding if you are really pregnant, but in general, if the bleeding is heavy enough to fill a block in one day, then this would be regarded as mens, and without blemishes. Above all, you just start your period.

It seems that it is very common for people to TTC for a period that is different from normal.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Peter machine peter. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree