Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Get A Response On A Foreclosed Home Is There Any Legal Action I Can Take Against The Law Firm That Almost Foreclosed My House?

Is there any legal action I can take against the law firm that almost foreclosed my house? - how long does it take to get a response on a foreclosed home

My house has entered into foreclosure, and we could save by paying the amount owed the bank more than the percentage of companies in the foreclosure. We fought to be able to pay the amount due because we were trying to obtain permanent office of the law, and all except on 2 occasions they have left in a position to vote and has never been an answer. I think the law firm, we are no longer possible to ignore, most of the fees they could charge us. Literally, I sent a check for 2 days before the house went to auction because it took so long to contact the office. There is no action I can take against the company? We have spent many hours on the telephone, leaving messages that came before, and just does not seem right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Peter machine peter. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree