Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sixteen Topless Miley Cyrus.. Hated Because Of Nick Jonas Not The Slutty Pics..?!

Miley cyrus.. hated because of nick jonas not the slutty pics..?! - sixteen topless

Why the hell is Miley Cyrus so much hate? basically lost most of their fans, and I think I know why. It is always the fault of their photos bitch but really I bet that's really not so .. Go to MySpace to take pictures, 80 percent of girls, as the daylight now, I mean Miley soon sixteen, give him a break .. shes just a normal teenager, that girls .. like on the beach all the time : | Big deal! its okay for a man on the topless bathing suit to go, basically just naked, but everyone hates them because of the stupid "i fotos know" the real reason everyone hates him, I bet most girls hate because they think ugly beloved Jewish rotten teeth and horrible event is Nick Jonas are jealous or they went with him? "Because I'll betMost girls have to hate the image, as guaranteed by the MySpace page. So yes, what do you say?

7 comments:

theycall... said...

Yes, I bet they are not jealous because NCK such, but because it is a success 15Y / or have millions and envious Simply go to hell. I'm not a fan of Miley but the only people who are jealous and selfish, it makes me arghh.

shelbylo... said...

exactly. Why are these people hypocrites who say that 99.9% of bebos I walk on the Avenida de bras people there and **** good, I mean, come on shes just want a normal teenager.
and what nick .. Why be jealous?
its not like your ever meet and spend time
with him and everything.
There is a chance in a million that you leave with
nick
and if at all.
Chance.

Lilly said...

I think people are very jealous, but do not admit it is not.
she has good songs, and it must be difficult for them until 16 years and still "Disney-Rated". I am sure that you develop themselves. You see many women and young women in films, does not bear a T-shirt and everything.
I think you should not judge by a few photos of your stupidity. should make a decision whether or not you like his music. It's enough to make their own decisions and face their own consequences.

wtfit'sj... said...

I think it's just boring. There is really no talent ... I can sing and dance better than him, so I do not think he deserves the honor because there are other girls who have more talent than they are. And it is in the air. I pay no attention to his great regret, it makes me sick every time I see them.

goτ ρεαcε™ said...

Hatred
I hate b / c he used to date Nick Jonas b / ci do not like this
Hate b / c he thinks that everything is raw and that pictures of himself and made fun of Selena and Demi on YouTube, which is really annoying

bella said...

I think this is a cunning fox picked up the camera while playing.
Nick Jonson *** is ugly and I hate it, but every girl likes that the IQ and why he probably has lost many fans.
You're right.

The Village Idiot 'Doy!' said...

Slutt Because I am important and attention whore. I became famous because of my wonderful father. I'm so stupid and boring. It's fun to draw your attention to the fans of hatred and mental retardation impressive. Go! I love y'all! Now I gotta go take some pictures.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Peter machine peter. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree